Kernel for MySQL Database Recovery Software
One cannot deny the fact that today as the size of organizations is increasing, the necessity to maintain reliable database is also growing. Factors that never grabbed world-wide attention has now caught up pace and is highly looked-for. And, talking in context of database, out of many databases and methods to maintain records, MySQL has found a special place and representation.
MySQL is the world’s most used relational database management system that runs on a server and provides multiple user access to a numbers of databases. Its importance can’t be ignored as it plays a crucial role in keeping the records, managing database to entire web services and similar utilities. However, just like any other database or application that we use daily, MySQL also has a high risk of getting corrupt and also losing entire database within seconds.
Kernel for MySQL database is one such user-centric, graphical and interactive software that allows you to deal with several damage issues. In fact, with such application you can repair the corrupt database in almost every condition. Kernel for MySQL database recovery software is easy to use and operate. It doesn’t matter whether you have a technical expertise or not, with Kernel for MySQL database repair application you can repair the corrupt database very smartly and easily.
- Repairs MyIASM format database easily
- Recover Tables and the related properties such as Triggers, Views and Primary Keys from the corrupt MySQL database within minutes
- Enables users to preview entire recovered database including Tables, Triggers, Views and Primary Keys in a hierarchical structure after scanning the corrupt MySQL database file
- Offers dual saving mode that includes saving recovered database in MySQL server either as a new database or in an existing database
- Permits saving of recovered database as a batch file on local disk
- Users can access the MySQL server remotely anywhere in the network and save the recovered database as per requirement
- Helps in saving recovered database on multiple MySQL server versions installed on a single system
- Performs complete MySQL database recovery while keeping the original structure intact
- Allows the user to copy script of Triggers and Views from the application’s interface
- Consists of intuitive and attractive GUI that makes the software usage easy, simple and quick
- Available in Free trial mode also
In addition to these remarkable features, the software consists of three main steps that are easy and very simple. Moreover, using this software one does not have to worry about the complexity of operating the tool as it is capable of managing rest of the activities automatically. The utility first browses entire database for damaged/corrupt files and then repairs them instantly. The recovered files are displayed in a hierarchical manner that in turn helps in easy preview and proper selection. After choosing the files, they can be easily saved to the desired location as and when required. In short, Kernel for MySQL Database software is easy, simple, user-friendly and a must-have utility for anyone who is dealing with MYSQL database on a regular basis.
Windows OS Platforms (32/64 bit): Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2003 Server, and Windows 2000 Server.
MySQL Server Versions: MySQL 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, and 3.x
Kernel for MySQL Database recovery software is also available in free trial version and lets its user analyze the competence and feature set embedded in software before buying it. Although, it works exactly like the complete software, but it has got certain limitations like:
- Restrict user from saving the recovered files
- Users cannot copy the script of recovered objects
- Test connection and Save data into Existing database are two options that cannot be used in trial edition
In order to overcome form these restrictions, one must buy the complete licensed version of software immediately.
Online Chat Support
Product Screenshot - MySQL Database Recovery