Restore OST Files
Restore Deleted OST Files
Exchange Server or for that matter the Outlook profile may get disturbed and corrupted due to various hardware and logical reasons like mailbox deleted accidentally, power failure, hard drive malfunction etc. Then, the only option left for the users is to restore the contents of MS Outlook OST file. However, the manual methods may be difficult, non-reliable, and time-consuming.
Well, a safe and assured way to restore the OST files is via Kernel for OST to PST tool. It will allow safe and deliberate restoration within just few minutes.
- Supports MS Outlook versions (from 2016 to oldest).
- Restores the original mailbox hierarchy and formatting after conversion.
- Saves recovered data to PST, MSG, RTF, TXT and many other formats.
- Capable of converting large size OST files and even provides PST split option for the heavy recovered file.
- Smart filter options like - subject, date range etc. are available to extract the required information quickly.
- Exports OST to Office 365, email servers (Lotus Domino, MS Exchange Server etc), web mails (Gmail, iCloud, AOL, Yahoo etc.).
- Pentium class processor
- Minimum 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 50 MB for Software installation
- Disk Space – Enough space to store the repaired files
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95
- MS Exchange Server 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2000/5.5/5.0
- MS Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/98/97
- Outlook Express 6.0/5.5/5.0/4.0