All Windows files and folders are actually stored in NTFS or FAT partitions of a computer hard disk. NTFS file system is considered more secure than FAT file system owing to its powerful and secure features, which are not found in any other file system. Available File systems for Windows are FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, and NTFS5. Both NTFS & FAT file systems of a computer system can be deleted, damaged or locked due to set of reasons that include virus and spyware attacks, crash of hard disk, disk formatting, hardware malfunctions and replacement. Kernel for FAT and NTFS is one such Windows data recovery software program, which can help any individual to recover data from the lost, corrupt, or formatted partitions instantly. This efficient partition recovery software revives data from the deleted, inaccessible or corrupt Windows partition.
Windows FAT and NTFS Data Recovery software recovers complete data from deleted and damaged FAT and NTFS partitions. It is very much competent in restoring permanently deleted files and folders. The advanced algorithms provided in the Windows data recovery tool enables user to thoroughly scan the damaged Windows partition and retrieve all files and folders from that partition.
Formatted Partition Recovery software displays the recovered files and folders in Windows explorer style, which makes it easy for any individual to easily copy the recovered files to a working disk. Kernel Recovery for FAT & NTFS provides three scanning modes:
- The partition is formatted
- File were deleted long ago
- Some folders are missing in the Quick Scan results
- The OS has been reloaded after formatting the hard drive
FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5 file system
Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003
Minimum 64MB of RAM
1. Under what circumstances Kernel for Windows data recovery software proves helpful?
Kernel for Windows effectively recovers data that might got lost due to accidental or intentional formatting of hard disk partitions, damaged or deleted partition structures, software failure, corruption of Windows file system(s), accidental or intentional deletion of files and folders, corruption of Windows registry, or sudden system shutdown.
2. What are the supported file types and formats by Kernel for Windows Data recovery software?
- Graphic Files: .BMP, .PNG, .J2K, .JP2, .J2C, .JPC, .JPG, .JPEG, .PCX, .PNM, .PGM, .PPM, .TGA, .TIF, .TIFF, .GIF, .EMF, .ICO, .PSD, .DXF
- Document Files: .PDF, .RTF, .DOC, .XLS, .KDOC, .PPT, .TXT, .C, .CPP, .H, .HPP, .INI, .XML
- Media Files: .AVI, .WMV, .ASF, .WM, .WMA, .WMV, .WAV, .SND, .AU, .AIF, .MPEG, .MPG, .M1V, .MP2, .MPA, .MID, .RMI, .MIDI, .DVR-MS, .ASX, .WAX, .WVX, .WMX, .MP3, .DAT
- Archive Files: .ZIP, .CAB, .RAR, .TAR
- Database Files: .DBF, .MDB
- Web Files: .HTML, .HTM, .MHT
3. What Recovery Settings have been embedded within the software for Windows recovery process?
- Sectors to read in single attempt
- Setting of duplicate file(s) – Rename/Overwrite/Skip
- Setting for deleted file(s) – Include/Recover only/Exclude
- Setting for bad sectors – Number of retries on bad sector(s)
4. What is the significance of Save Snapshot and Load Snapshot features?
Save Snapshot helps saving the scanning process of the corrupt hard drive, thus, saving time consumed in scanning the drive again and again. The saved snapshot can be loaded later using Load Snapshot feature.
5. Differentiate the Find File(s) and File Filters option?
File Filters option works similar to the Find File(s) option. The difference lies in the fact that in Find File(s) only one file type can be specified, while in File Filters option, multiple file types can be specified. For example, if a user wants to search for .DOC, .JPEG, and .XLS files, then the user must select the File Filters option to specify the file formats.
6. What details one can obtain from Drive Information?
Clicking on Drive Information option, the tool provides detailed information about the drives available in the computer system.
7. Does software supports long file names?
Yes, Kernel for Windows data recovery software completely supports long file names for recovery.
8. How to identify the deleted files that has now been recovered by the software?
The software displays the deleted files that are now recovered in RED color for quick and easy identification.
9. Can I evaluate the capabilities of the software before purchasing? Is there any limitation?
Yes, you can evaluate the capabilities of the software before purchase by downloading the free demo version. The free demo version works similar to that of the full version, but restricts from saving the recovered files and folders. However, it allows saving snapshot of recovered items that can be loaded later in the full version.
This Kernel product has made the recovery from damaged FAT and NTFS partitions much easier. Now I can effectively restore data from corrupt Windows partition. Thanks for such an excellent product.
Kernel for Windows Data Recovery is an amazing software product as it even worked perfectly for recovering data from my external devices like Pen drive and ZIP drive. I felt glad to restore all my data in just a matter of minutes and without much hassles. Kudos to your entire team for providing dedicated support whenever required.
An extra-ordinary feature of this Kernel product that I would like to mention here is its "Save Recovery Snapshot" option. It helped me a lot in saving those long hours just for scanning the drives. Best part is that one can simply reload the snapshots later or whenever required. Great recovery tool to provide instant windows data recovery.
Hey friends. Kernel Windows recovery software is a remarkable recovering solution that has retrieved data from IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN, ZIP, USB drives with complete accuracy. I had never thought of such an excellent product that can work for all. Even it has made searching of items so fast and simple. Rather than speaking anymore, I would recommend to all who are looking for fast, accurate and reliable Windows recovery solution.