Kernel Office 365 migrator for Lotus Notes
Migrates NSF and Domino Server files to Office 365 effortlessly
- Migrates Lotus Notes & Domino Server NSF files to Office 365
- Moves entire NSF mailbox data to Office 365 mailbox
- Facilitates multiple NSF file migration at a time
- Offers a Preview of NSF items before migration
- Saves NSF files data into different formats like HTML, TEXT, and RTF
- Advanced filters like Date range for selective migration
- Supports all Lotus Notes and Domino server versions
- Easy Refund Policy
- Perpetual License
- Unlimited files recovery
- Electronic Delivery
Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration tool is capable enough to migrate all the mailbox items to Office 365 accounts. It migrates emails, attachments, notes, calendar, appointments, journals, etc. from NSF file to Office 365 swiftly.
The migrator tool is designed with a simple user interface. Users can become familiar with the tool within seconds. Its self-explanatory features and options make the migration task easy for the user.
Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration tool migrates Notes/Domino Server mailboxes to Office 365 with ease. The tool has two modes– Standard Mode and Advanced Mode. You can migrate ‘N’ number of NSF files to Office 365 in both the modes. And in Advanced Mode, you can use a CSV file for the migration of multiple NSF files.
The software is integrated with an advanced Preview option. This option allows you to view the entire content your NSF file. So users can verify the items and properties before the migration. However, this Preview option is available in Standard Mode only.
You can perform selective data migration utilizing the advanced filters in the tool. In the Set Filters option, you can set the Date range for items and select item categories like Mails, Contacts, Calendars, & Tasks. A unique filter for excluding mailbox folders like ‘All’ folder is also available.
The tool exports NSF files to Office 365 efficiently. It holds the ability to save NSF files in three different formats, namely TEXT/HTML and RTF formats (Low Quality/Best Quality). Users are free to select any of the required saving options for their NSF files.
The Office 365 migrator for Lotus Notes tool offers the facility to change the folder name before the migration. You can either choose default folder name or modify the folder names.
Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration software is available as free trial version. With this, you can migrate first 10 items from each folder of the NSF mailbox to Office 365. However, only the Standard mode is available in this version.
- Supported Lotus Notes Version - Lotus Notes 9.0.1/9.8/8/7/6
- Supported Domino Server Version - Domino Server 9.0/8.5/8.0/7.0/6.5
- Supported Operating System- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95 and Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003
- Pentium Class Processor
- 64 MB RAM (128 recommended)
- 50 MB for Software installation
- Disk Space - Enough space to save the results
Using Office 365 Migrator for Lotus Notes software, can I easily migrate the entire content of NSF file?
Yes, the software has been so effectively programmed that it allows you to migrate entire content of NSF file that simultaneously includes address book, contacts, etc. from Lotus Notes to Office 365.
How many NSF files, I can migrate at a time while using this software?
You can very well migrate unlimited number of NSF files at a time. In fact, the utility provides you with the facility to make use of CSV file to conduct migration of multiple NSF files. All that, you require is provide correct source path of the NSF File along with right NSF file name with extension. And, by using Advanced Mode, you just got to select CSV file that you have created for migration. When NSF files listed in CSV file are correctly displayed in the application then click on Export button to migrate files into Office 365.
If I am not wrong, Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration software has got the dual migration mode, i.e. Standard and Advanced Mode, what is the difference between both?
The software has been intelligently programmed and integrated with dual migration mode Standard and Advanced mode to conduct successful migration operation. But both the modes have got slight difference like -
- Standard Mode: The mode permits you to migrate NSF files by manually locating the desired files. One can select various files to list for migration and move them into Office 365 mailboxes.
- Advanced Mode: This mode proves beneficial in condition when one require converting batches of NSF files into Office 365 mailboxes. Although, one would require creating a CSV file for migration which contains NSF file path, User ID for Office 365, and Password for Office 365.
Conducting Lotus Notes to Office 365 while using this software, is there any facility that permits to select or choose among Mails, Contacts, Calendars and Tasks successfully?
Yes, certainly the software provides you with Filter functionality to select among Exclude 'Sent' Folder, Exclude 'Deleted Items', and Exclude 'All' Folder options while setting the filtering criteria. Depending upon the requirement, an individual can easily Exclude Folder(s) created in Lotus Notes just by specifying the folder(s) name separated by comma in 'Exclude Folder(s)' field.
Talking about the migration of Domino Server Files to Office 365, is it essential to shutdown Domino Server to migrate Domino mailboxes?
No, not at all! There is no need to shutdown server to perform migration. Although, you got to take care that Domino server should be up and must be operating in a proper functioning mode. The software very well lists the Domino Server IP Address/Domino Server Name and its respective NSF files.
Running this software, what are the basic points that need to be taken care of migrating to or from Lotus Domino/Notes?
Just in case, if the NSF file is protected, then the ID file, account name, and password will be required to access the NSF file. If the NSF file is accessed via a live Domino server then you will need the account information in order to access it. Usually, these NSF files are protected only when it is accessed through a Domino server or an individual just decided to protect the file.
- Full points to the efficiency of the tool. Its simple user interface allows migration of NSF data to Office 365 with ease. ” Sophie Mehta
- Being a software expert, I look for only technically efficient products for migration. Kernel Office 365 migrator for Lotus Notes software impressed me with its smooth and flawless performance. I have migrated a good number of NSF files to cloud without any hassle. ” June Maria
- Best migration tool for NSF files to Office 365. The most important feature in the tool is selective migration. I can migrate selected data to Office 365 easily. ” Ray Jobs
- Nice experience with Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration software! I easily migrated both Lotus Notes and Domino server data to cloud environment. The tool is superb for its advanced features. I recommend it as the best tool for NSF to cloud migration. ” Richard Grace