Features of Kernel EDB Viewer Free tool
- Operates as a standalone and MS Exchange Server independent software.
- Provides the complete preview of all EDB file items: Emails, contacts, calendars, Journals etc.
- Allow users to save information like Serial Number, item type, Attachment, Date and Time in HTML format.
- Provides smart and effective ‘Search’ option to look for EDB files in HDD.
- Supports MS Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 and 5.0 and Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT and 95.
- Performs accurate recovery of all Outlook mailbox items from corrupt or inaccessible EDB files
- Supports recovery of both private and public folders
- Allows detailed preview of all recovered items
- Allows saving of recovered EDB files to PST format
- Provides option to export recovered EDB files to Live Exchange Server and Office 365
- Allows migration of recovered EDB files to Archive mailboxes and Public folders
- Supports latest versions of Windows OS
- Available free demo version saves 25 items after recovery
Kernel Exchange EDB viewer is the freely available tool that operates effectively to open EDB files created using any version of MS Exchange Server. In fact, some of the outstanding characteristics of the tool are listed below:
Kernel Exchange EDB viewer does not need support of any other tool to review EDB files. It is a standalone utility designed to meet every need required in the entire process.
The software also facilitates its user with the search functionality to search out the respective EDB files available on the hard disk drive.
Kernel Exchange EDB viewer reveals the entire content present in EDB files. It includes serial Number, Item Type, Attachment Existence, Date and Time of recovered items.
Kernel Exchange EDB viewer provides preview option to the user, so that user can remain assured about the viewing of EDB files. One can preview the contents of the .edb file in the same hierarchy.
Kernel Exchange EDB viewer has been intricately designed for all user level. The good aspect about the tool is its interactive and user-friendly GUI. The software scans the file and in just a few minutes, the data enclosed in the file gets listed in hierarchical format.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT & 95
MS Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 & 5.0
Developed as a free tool, Kernel Exchange EDB Viewer provides an immediate assistance to the users who want to access the EDB files without exchange server. The entire content of EDB files can be viewed in few clicks and in a matter of a few minutes.
Kernel Exchange EDB Viewer software has been programmed smartly and not at all a tool that requires a big space. It exactly takes disk space upto 12.9 MB only.
You, just don’t have to worry. In case of any query or require any technical assistance, you can immediately contact to our technical support team through phone or email. Your query will be shortly attended by our system professionals.
To operate the tool, one doesn’t have to possess any technical expertise. The tool has been programmed keeping in view that all professionals can operate it easily. Kernel Exchange EDB Viewer has user-friendly GUI that helps the user to work on it without any hazel.
Quite outstanding third-party tool. Kernel Exchange EDB Viewer is the tool that has provided me a valuable services that was not ever expected from any third-party tool. It is really very exceptional.
I chose Kernel Exchange EDB Viewer because I was in need to view the exchange server files and no exchange server was available to me at that time. I really thank this tool.
Initially chances were few, but at last this tool made it. I presented EDB files that were required. It was really a great job made by Kernel Exchange EDB Viewer.