Kernel Office 365 Migrator for GroupWise is a specialized tool that allows users to migrate GroupWise mailboxes to cloud environment without wasting any time. In fact, the software has been smartly programmed and integrated with many advance functionalities that enables migrating the Novell GroupWise mailboxes to cloud quite easily. GroupWise to Office 365 software makes the utmost utilization of cloud architecture technology and allows easy migration of a single or all mailboxes from GroupWise to Office 365. It facilitates its user to migrate all mailbox items like emails, calendars, contacts, checklist, sent items, cabinet, documents, email properties, images, attachments, and orphan folders.
Office 365 proves to be the real cloud environment that an organization can adopt for making email messaging better. It is because of this reason; many organizations nowadays are opting to move out from their traditional email system into cloud-based platform. Having said that, Office 365 also provides the flexibility of hybrid email organization where an administrator could also transfer few mailboxes to cloud keeping rest in the legacy system. But migrating present emailing system from Novell GroupWise to cloud environment is never going to be an easy task. The entire procedure of converting multiple mailboxes during migration always involves certain complications. Kernel Office 365 Migrator for GroupWise provides an ideal solution to deal with such condition and effectively convert entire or selected mailboxes from GroupWise to Office 365.
GroupWise to Office 365 software also lets you to migrate single mailbox or multiple mailboxes, depending upon the mode you select.
Single GroupWise mailbox migration: This mode allows migrating just a single GroupWise mailbox at a time. Single mailbox migration option has three modes, namely:
- Default Mode: This mode, allows user connects the current working mailbox to Novell GroupWise client
- Login Mode: This mode, allow user specify the login credentials and migrate the concerned mailbox. The login credentials are as follows:
- Online Mode: In this mode, user can specify User Id, Password, IP Address and Port number before migrating the mailbox.
- Caching Mode: In this mode, user can indicate User Id, Password and caching mailbox path before exporting a caching mailbox.
- Remote Mode: This mode, permits user to specify remote mailbox path where copy of mailbox is saved and provide password (if any) to connect to a remote mailbox.
- Command Line Mode: This mode, allow user accessing mailbox of GroupWise without using GroupWise.exe.
Multiple GroupWise mailbox migration: As name suggest, this mode lets the user to migrate multiple mailboxes of GroupWise environment concurrently.
Moreover, the user is provided with option to filter the mailbox content by selecting/deselecting the folders inside it. Preview of the complete mailbox items is shown in Text or HTML format. GroupWise to Office 365 migrator software offers option if you are migrating mailboxes in batch mode. You can choose to migrate address book as well by indicating your choice between "Yes or No". Status of the migration process is shown as to which mailbox and folder is being migrated currently. Software also creates a log file and its path is displayed on the interface. You just need to click on the log file path to get complete information about the migration process. Besides, it also supports almost all versions of MS Excel and Windows operating system.
In order to facilitate the users, a free trial version of Kernel Office 365 Migrator for GroupWise tool is available at free of cost. User using the trial can evaluate the performance of GroupWise to Office 365 software before making decision to buy the application.
The demo version of GroupWise to Office 365 migrator software is also available and can be very useful for user in measuring the proficiency of the software. Though demo version is an exact replica of full version, but it just permits the migration of primarily first 10 emails of every folder of GroupWise mailbox.
- Supported Novell GroupWise Server: Version 2014/2012/8.0/7.0/6.5/6.0/5.5
- Supported MS Excel Version: MS Excel 2013/2010/2007/2003/XP/2000/97/95
- Supported Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95 and Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003
- Pentium Class Processor
- 64 MB RAM (128 recommended)
- 50 MB for Software installation
- Disk Space - Enough space to save the results