Kernel for Access Recovery
Repairs corrupt Access Database (MDB, ACCDB files) + Makes your MS Access workable immediately
- Instantly converts your corrupt Access files into healthy ones.
- Retrieves permanently-deleted records (tables, indexes, modules, and queries)
- Restores full database table: like OLE data, relationships between tables etc.
- Extracts password-protected modules and forms.
- Displays full preview of lost database—right after the recovery.
- Recovery from any version of MS Access Files— 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000, 97, 95
- Download free software demo, to instantly repair and preview full Access files.
- Easy Refund Policy
- Perpetual License
- Unlimited files recovery
- Electronic Delivery
The Access recovery tool allows quick recovery of lost data from corrupt MS Access files (both ACCDB and MDB). It can effectively repair all kinds of corruption errors in MS Access files, like abrupt system shutdown, Trojan infection, software crash etc.
Access Repair tool supports the recovery of deleted items from corrupt MDB files, in just no time. Restore your full MS Access database (including tables, queries, classes, memo data, OLE objects, and rest), without disturbing its original formatting and structure.
Restore your lost Access database tables, linked with another database tables, while preserving the original table relationship.
Preview your recovered database table and its records—right after the recovery. This Access Recovery tool displays the database tables (like comments, locations, region etc.) along with its total number of records contained in the table (such as: first_name, Last_name, comment_ID etc.).
No prior training or technical expertise is required for operating the Access Database Recovery tool. The Access repair tool has interactive Graphical User Interface (GUI) that is easy to understand and use. It involves a three-step procedure for Access file recovery—a) load corrupt MDB/ACCDB file, b) preview the recovered data, c) save the healthy files.
The Access Repair tool facilitates complete workaround to fix corrupt MDB/ACCDB files, and restore the files to the user-specified location. It also allows smooth conversion of MDE database files to MDB file, within a single attempt.
MS Access 2013/2010/2007/2003/XP/2000/97/95 databases
50 MB of Free Space
1.On trying to open my Access database file, I get the error “Unrecognized Database format.” What should I do?
Such confrontation of error messages describes the damage Access file issue. Download and use Kernel for Access Database Recovery software. The tool is easy to use and allows you to repair damaged Access file within minutes.
2.Will the software usage change my document format after recovery?
No, the Access Recovery software keeps all data and format intact after the recovery. Kernel for Access Database Repair tool recovers everything that is contained in the damaged Access file that is, tables, text, auto number, keys and other text with complete accuracy.
3.Will Access Repair software recover my OLE data?
Yes, the software recovers Memo data, OLE data, table relationships, original date format, along with everything else that the file consists of.
4.My ACCDB file is password protected; will the tool repair my file?
Yes, if you know the password, you can repair the data quickly using the Access Database Recovery software.
5.How do I know if this Access Recovery software will repair my files?
Download the trial version of Kernel for Access Repair tool and try it accordingly. The free version will allow you to repair and preview all data items. However, in order to save anything, you will need to purchase complete software.
6.What versions are supported by Access Repair tool?
Kernel for Access Database Repair supports almost all versions of MS Access and Windows OS except the Windows 9X/ME.
7.I am a not a technically sound person. Will I be able to use to the software to repair my Access database?
Yes, even if you have no in-depth knowledge and technical skills required, you can use the Repair Access to recover all damaged data from corrupt ACCDB or MDB file.
- My Access file fell in the trap of a dangerous virus. Despite several attempts I wasn’t able to access my file properly or retrieve complete information stored in it like OLE objects. Kernel for Access is the only tool that recovered my complete Access file data in its original form. I would recommend this tool to all Access file users for absolute recovery in user friendly way. ” Vivian Kohn, Spain
- The best part of using the tool was that it could also extract the password protected modules and forms in the recovery process. I had initially bought the tool on the full refund assurance, but working with it was altogether a great experience and there are no complaints on my part. Really liked it a lot. ” Rajeev Rai, Mumbai
- The software is a fully featured Access Database recovery software, with full support to recover inaccessible MDB and ACCDB files perfectly. Also, the software provides an extended support for the successful recovery of table structure and key internal data structures. As my access database file was password-protected but yet, I was able to restore the required data in a very quick time. ” James Arthotun, TX, United States
- Truly reliable and efficient tool! It has recovered my full MS Access indexes, modules, while preserving the relationships between the tables. I don’t have to put any manual efforts to organize the retrieved data. Indeed, an easy and effortless method to repair corrupt MS Access files. ” Steven Gilbert, Sydney
|Software Features||Trial Version||Licensed Version|
|Repairs Access Files (MDB/ACCDB)|
|Live preview of recovered database|
|Retrieves table with relationship|
|Supports all versions of MS Access (including 2013)|
|Option to save MS Access Files|