Microsoft Outlook Personal Storage Table (PST) files store all email messages, contacts, notes, journals, tasks, folders, and other email items. These PST files may get corrupted, damaged or inaccessible due to various reasons such as accidental deletions, virus attacks, emails deleted from 'Recycle Bin' folder, password-protected accounts, broken PST files, damaged or corrupted header structures of PST files, disk corruption, error due to 2 GB file size limitation, improper system shutdown, and so on. On corruption of these PST files, all the email data stored in them becomes inaccessible. In such a situation, a proficient third-party email recovery software becomes the need of the hour.Some PST corruption error messages that may appear while accessing damaged PST files:
- Outlook.PST files can't be found
- Errors have been detected in file 'file_path'
- Unable to expand the folder
- The file could not be repaired, therefore, cannot be reopened.
- The file "*.PST " is not a personal folders file.
Kernel for Outlook PST Repair is an advanced email recovery tool that accurately recovers emails from deleted, corrupt, damaged or inaccessible MS Outlook PST files. PST recovery software accurately recovers emails, attachments, images, zipped attachments, contacts, notes, journals, calendar, email properties (like To, From, Subject, CC, BCC, Date, and Time), and all other items from damaged PST files.
Embedded with advanced and powerful QFSCI algorithms, the software accurately recovers email data from damaged PST files. While performing the email recovery process, PST recovery tool thoroughly scans damaged PST files, extracts email items from them, and saves the recovered email data in a new PST file. PST file recovery utility allows saving of recovered email items in MSG and EML file formats as well. After accurate email recovery, the PST file recovery tool displays preview of recovered email items in a hierarchical structure to let users check the accuracy of the software. After preview users can save the data in various formats as per the requirements and convenience. The tool provides many saving options like PST, MBOX, DBX, EML, MSG, RTF, TXT, PDF, HTML, MHTML, email servers (GroupWise, Exchange Server, IBM Domino and Office 365), and web mails (company IMAP account, Google Apps, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, AOL, and iCloud).More Salient Features
- The PST recovery software is equipped with three filter options: Save all Selected folders, Save deleted emails only, and the Skip deleted emails.
- Equipped with user-friendly, interactive, self-descriptive interface
- Easy to operate and very effective tool in repairing damaged PST files
- Allows saving of PST file on specific date from selected date range
- Recovers broken PST files with complete accuracy
- Allows saving of data in popular email formats, email servers and web mails
- Available in the free evaluation version
- Offers 30 days money-back guarantee
- Round-the-clock technical support available
Download the demo version of Kernel for Outlook PST Repair for Free to analyze the features and functionalities of PST recovery software before actually purchasing its full version. The demo version works similar to that of the full version. It recovers email items from damaged PST files, displays preview of recovered email data, and allows users to save a maximum of 25 recovered email items from every folder. If satisfied with the performance of the trial version, purchase the full version of the software.
MS Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/98/97Windows OS Platforms:
1. Getting error messages “Outlook.PST file can’t be found”. How to resolve these error messages?
You might face few error messages while opening an MS Outlook file like:
- “The file xxx.PST file could not be accessed”
- “Unable to open .PST file”
- “Unable to Send/Receive emails”
- “The file xxx.PST could not be found”
- “The file xxx.pst is not a personal folders file”
- “Unable to display the folder”
- “Access denied”
Occurrence of these error messages indicates that the .PST file has gone corrupted or damaged. On corruption of PST file, user can’t access emails, contacts, address books, etc. from MS Outlook. There might be numerous internal or external reasons responsible for corruption of Outlook PST files. Microsoft offers an inbuilt utility – Inbox Repair tool to deal with PST file corruption. If this inbuilt utility fails to repair the damaged .pst files, then user must use a proficient third-party tool like Kernel for Outlook PST Repair. The tool recovers damaged .pst files with complete accuracy.
2. Looking for a perfect PST file recovery solution that can help me in retrieving deleted emails from MS Outlook. Can you help me in this?
Either the emails got deleted accidentally or have been deleted intentionally, Kernel for Outlook PST Repair helps in retrieving deleted emails, contacts, notes, calendars, journals, drafts, tasks, or any other type of email item from MS Outlook PST files with complete accuracy. The software supports recovery of deleted emails from PST files created using any version of MS Outlook including MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
3. Is there any PST file size limitation for repairing using your software? What to do in case the PST file is large in size?
Not to worry in case your Outlook PST file is large in size. Kernel for PST Repair software accurately large-sized PST files, there is no PST file limitation for repairing using the software.
4. How to identify that the deleted email items has now been recovered?
Kernel for PST Repair software highlights the deleted and lost email items in RED color to ease the identification. All the email items in RED can be recovered with complete accuracy using the software.
5. Can PST Repair software effectively recover password-protected PST files?
Yes, Kernel for PST Repair software fully supports recovering highly-encrypted, password-protected MS Outlook PST files.
6. Apart from saving in PST file format, what other file formats does the software supports for saving the recovered email messages?
Kernel for Outlook PST Repair software supports saving recovered email messages in Outlook (PST, EML), and Outlook Express (OE Store, EML) file formats. Other than these, there are many other options as well. All the available saving options are listed below:
- Single file options
PST, DBX, and MBOX
- Multiple file options
MSG, EML, TXT, RTF, HTML, MHTML, and PDF
- Email server options
Office 365, GroupWise, Lotus Domino (IBM Domino), and MS Exchange Server
- Web based email options
Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail.com/Live.com/Outlook.com, iCloud, and company IMAP account
7. Tell me in brief that what advanced features make your product different from others and why I should decide to purchase it.
Kernel for Outlook PST Repair has some features that make it different from other available solutions of PST File repair which includes Save Snapshot, Load Snapshot, Find functionality, Saving in PST/DBX/MBOX/EML/MSG/ TXT/RTF/HTML/MHTML/PDF formats, and saving in emails servers and in web based email clients.
8. How to decide the capabilities of the software before purchasing the license key?
In order to check the capabilities and offered functionalities of the software, user must download the free demo version first. Kernel also offers free demo version with each product. By downloading the free trial version, you can easily get to know the various features offered by the utility. The free trial version of Kernel for PST Repair works similar to the full version such that it effectively recovers deleted email items, displays preview of recovered items. But it can save only 25 items from each recovered folder. To save all the recovered email items, user needs to purchase the full version of the software.
"Kernel for Outlook PST Repair Successfully Restored Brutally Damaged PST Mailboxes."
View full review...
"Resolve the Inaccessibility Issues that Restricted Client to Open Outlook Application."
View full review...
"Successfully Accomplished the Recovery of Corrupted PST File from The Crashed Hard Disk."
View full review...