Kernel for Calc Repair
Repairs inaccessible OpenOffice Calc files (ODS) without harming data integrity.
- Completely recovers data from damaged Open Office Calc files
- Repairs ODS files with high level of corruption
- Restores rows, columns, cell data, images, tables, charts and graphs, hyperlinks, etc
- Restores text formatting, Unicode characters, formulae, and equations
- Repairs heavy sized ODS files
- Easily to use, no technical skills required to operate
- Easy Refund Policy
- Perpetual License
- Unlimited files recovery
- Electronic Delivery
Open Office Calc is an open source application to create spreadsheets. Spreadsheets are created to store large amount of business specific data related to various projects. However, corruption of such files may incur heavy data loss.
Kernel for Calc is an Open Office Calc spreadsheet repair tool to recover complete data from corrupted files. Kernel for Calc repairs ODS files of Open Office Calc and provides access to all unusable data. Rows, columns, cell data, images, tables, charts and graphs, hyperlinks, text formatting, Unicode characters, formulae, and equations are easily recovered with this ODS repair software.
Kernel for Calc is very easy to work with. Just select the damaged ODS file and scan it with this software. It recursively scans the damaged file and extracts all data within it. This recovered data is stored in files without any corruption. No technical skills are required to work with this tool. Also, it is quick to launch and provides results in minutes.
Free evaluation software of Kernel for Calc is available to test the working of this tool. Download the free trial version and repair damaged ODS files. It performs all operations but restricts saving of the complete data in newly created files. It contains the following restrictions:
- A 'Demo' text will be displayed in some of the cells of the repaired files.
- Any three images will be displayed from the file randomly.
- Alternate numeric values will be converted to 0.
Supports all kind of ODS files from all versions of Open Office.
Windows 10/8.1/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95 and Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003
64 MB RAM
50 MB of Free Space