Kernel Recovery for Macintosh is a data recovery software that successfully retrieves deleted, lost and inaccessible data from the volumes of Mac operating system. It can effectively recover lost, missing and deleted partition of Mac drives while resolving corruption issues of Mac volumes data.
The utility has been devised in such a manner that it can retrieve entire Mac data lost due to bad sectors, partition table corruption, disk initialization, master directory block or volume header corruption, catalog file corruption and catalog files node corruptions. By using this application, one can efficiently retrieve files and folders, images, documents, and all other important items from the hard disk. Using this software you could easily restore data from memory cards, iPods and external devices if they are recognized as drive letters.
Kernel Recovery for Mac has been integrated with advance QFSCI algorithms that allow you to perform recursive scanning of damaged drives and searching the lost partitions, files and folders. In just few minutes, it extracts the data, and displays the complete recovered files in hierarchical structure, where from the user can select and save selected or all data in desired local drive. Besides this, the software also search out for the partitions by scanning the entire hard drive in situation where partition has get lost or deleted accidently and then display the found partitions.Trial Version
The trial version of Kernel for Mac software is also available and can be downloaded easily. By using this free trial version, any individual can effectively analyze the capabilities of the software before making any decision to buy the complete version of software. Best aspect about the trial version is it operates very similar to the complete licensed version. In fact, once the trial version completes the recovery process, it enlists all the recovered files and folders from the disk, displays their preview. The trial version has got one restriction where it restricts its user from saving the recovered items. To overcome this limitation, user got to buy the complete version of the software.
HFS, HFS+, Apple Mac OS X operating system as well as Apple Mac OS 9.x and higherSystem Requirements for Mac Data Recovery Software
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95
Minimum 64MB of RAM
Kernel for Mac data recovery software fully supports recovering data from IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, iPod, and USB drives.
Simply click on the Live Update feature of the software and have latest updated version of the Mac data recovery software installed on your computer system. For more queries you can contact our sales and support team.
Kernel for Mac data recovery software works well on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, NT, ME, 98, and 95 platforms.
Unability to access the data from the volumes of Mac operating system simply indicates the data has got corrupted or damaged. The reasons responsible for corruption of Mac OS data may include disk crash, lost or deleted partitions, OS corruption, disk formatting, virus attacks, disk failures, presence of bad sectors, partition table corruption, disk initialization, master directory block or volume header corruption, catalog file corruption, catalog file node corruptions, etc.
Not to worry with the reasons behind the corruption of Mac OS data, give Kernel for Mac data recovery software a try that accurately recovers all files and folders, images, documents, pictures, music files, video files, and all other important items from the hard disk.
Yes, Kernel for Mac – a Mac data recovery software is available as a free to download trial version. You can easily download it from our website to evaluate its capabilities before deciding to purchase it. The free trial version works almost similar to that of the full version in the way that it accurately recovers entire data from Mac drive, enlists all the recovered files and folders in a hierarchical structure, displays their preview, but restricts from saving the recovered items. To save entire recovered data at desired location, user needs to purchase the full licensed version of the software.
Kernel for Mac data recovery software supports HFS, HFS+, Apple Mac OS X Operating system as well as Apple Mac OS 9.x and higher.
- Recover Selected: Copies selected files and folders from the right pane to the provided destination.
- Recover All: Copies all files and folders displayed in the right pane at specified destination.
- Save Recovery Snapshot: Saves the scan information about all the files and folders found in the recovery process, thereby, eliminates the need to scan the disk or partition again.
- Load Recovery Snapshot: Loads the previously saved snapshot to continue the recovery process.
- Change the pattern of viewing the recovered data items: Displays files and folders in Windows standard small icon view style, in Windows standard list view style, or with detailed information (like File Size, Creation Date, Type and Name of file or folder)
- Find Files: Allows searching a particular file or file type amongst the entire recovered data items.
- File Filters: Allows recovering and viewing only the required files that need to be recovered.
- Rename: Allows renaming recovered files or folders.
- Properties: Displays the properties of a file or a folder. Helpful in case user want to see the size of a folder.
- Settings: Sectors to read in single attempt, Rename/Overwrite/Skip duplicate file(s), Number of retries on bad sector(s)
- Drive Information: Provides information about the file system being recovered.
- Live Update: Feature to update the software with the latest updated version available over Internet.
After you have copied your data to Windows machine, you can move this data to your Mac machine using any of these safe methods:
- Burn a CD of all the data and then mount the CD ROM in Apple Mac.
- Copy the data to any removable device and attach the device which is recognized by the Apple Mac, like Pen drive, USB drive, etc.
- Data can be transferred to Apple Mac through network.