- Flawless Conversion: Accurately converts inaccessible OST files into easily accessible MS Outlook PST files.
- Retrieves complete OST items: Recovers email messages, folders, posts, appointments, contacts, tasks, meeting requests, journals, notes, drafts, attachments, Email properties (like Subject, To, From, CC, BCC, Date, Time), etc. with complete accuracy.
- Converts encrypted OST files: Facilitates recovering email data even from highly-encrypted, password-protected OST files.
- Searches required items: Offers 'Find Message' option to search particular email items.
- Saves emails by date range: Allows saving email items from a specific date range.
- No Outlook profile required for conversion: No requirement of original Outlook profile for performing OST to PST conversion.
- Multiple formats available to save recovered data: Allows saving recovered email data in PST, MSG, DBX and EML file formats that can be easily accessed with MS Outlook and Outlook Express email clients. Also, it allows saving in MBOX, TXT, RTF, HTML, MHTML, and PDF formats, Office 365 email servers (GroupWise, Exchange Server, Domino) and web based emails (Gmail, Google Apps, company IMAP accounts, Outlook.com, AOL, Yahoo, and iCloud).
- Easy to use GUI: Offers an easy-to-understand, intuitive, self-descriptive, user-friendly GUI such that even novice users can easily perform the OST file recovery.
- Comprehensive support to associated email platforms: Completely supports all versions of MS Outlook, Outlook Express and MS Exchange Server. After recovery, users can select the saving options from the Tool bar or Task Pane easily.
- Try before you buy: Download the trial version of the software for free. It will show you all recovered data in the preview pane to verify the actual outcome before buying the software. However, it allows you save up to 25 items from each OST folder.
Kernel for OST to PST is a prominent and result-oriented email recovery software that efficiently recovers emails from corrupt, damaged or inaccessible Microsoft Exchange OST files. Exchange OST Recovery software facilitates transforming damaged Exchange Server OST files directly into working MS Outlook PST files. The tool accurately extracts all emails, folders, posts, attachments, contacts, appointments, journals, task requests, calendars, notes, drafts, meeting requests, distribution lists, Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, and all other items from inaccessible OST files.
Enriched with advanced and powerful QFSCI algorithms, Kernel for OST to PST thoroughly scans damaged OST files, extracts entire email data and then saves recovered email data in easily accessible MS Outlook PST files. After performing accurate email data recovery, the software displays the recovered email items in a tree-like hierarchical structure to let users check the accuracy of the software. Apart from PST, users can save the OST files in many other formats too. The available saving options are: PST, DBX, MBOX, MSG, EML, TXT, RTF, HTML, MHTML, PDF, Office 365, Novell GroupWise, IBM Domino (Lotus Domino), MS Exchange Server, Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail.com/Live.com/Outlook.com, iCloud, and company IMAP account.Free Trail Available
Download free demo version of Kernel for OST to PST and experience the capabilities of OST recovery software before you make a decision to purchase its licensed version. The free demo version works similar to that of full version such that it recovers OST file data with complete accuracy, displays preview of entire recovered email data but allows users to save only 25 items per folder. To overcome this limitation, user must make online payments to purchase the license key of full version of the software.
Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1MS Exchange Server:
MS Exchange Server 5.0/5.5/2000/2003/2007/2010/2013MS Outlook:
MS Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)Outlook Express:
Outlook Express 5.0/5.5/6.0
The tool possesses some of the extra-ordinary features that distinguish it from other available tools, such as:
- Find Message: Makes searching and finding of required email messages an easy task. The messages can be searched in specified folders containing OST files on the basis of different search criteria like From, To, Subject, Received before (Date), Received after (Date), and Message has attachments.
- Save Snapshot: Saves a snapshot of the repaired OST file at desired location to save the time consumed in rescanning the damaged OST files.
- Load Snapshot: Lets user to load a previously-saved snapshot from specified location to continue with the OST file recovery process.
- Save in multiple formats: Recovered OST files can be saved in PST, MBOX, MSG, DBX, EML, TXT, RTF, HTML, MHTML, or PDF file formats. Also, retrieved items can be directly saved to Office 365, web mails and email servers.
- Preview before saving: Users can preview the recovered OST file data items to check the accuracy of data recovered before saving it in desired format at desired location.
No, Kernel for OST to PST software doesn’t require original Outlook profile while performing the OST to PST conversion.
You can provide an OST file of any size, there is no restriction on OST file size for converting it into PST file format while using Kernel for OST to PST software.
OST to PST converter effectively repairs those OST files that got corrupt, damaged or inaccessible due to various reasons like Exchange Server crash, database corruption, Microsoft Exchange Server downtime, accidental user account deletion, corruption in Exchange Server, virus-attacked OST files, OST files are accidentally deleted or are password-protected, corruption in the storage media, etc.
Yes, Kernel for OST to PST software thoroughly scans the selected OST file, and displays all the lost and deleted items that have now been recovered in RED color. All the lost/deleted items in RED color are also completely recoverable by the software.
- Save all time: Saves emails of all time.
- Save between selected date range(s): Saves emails of selected date range(s).
- Do not save between selected date range(s): Skips the emails of selected date range(s).
Select “Do not split file” option if you want to create a single PST file
Select other PST size split options, if you want to split the PST file after a particular size.
Attach prefix to store name: Select this option to add prefix to store name that will be visible in MS Outlook.
Before deciding to purchase the full licensed version of any software, user must first give the software a try by downloading its free trial version. Using the free demo version, one can easily analyze and judge the capabilities of the software and the various functionalities offered making the particular product different among others. If satisfied with the performance of the software and the accurate results it provides on successful recovery and conversion as desired, user must make wise decision to purchase the license key of full version of the software.
Kernel for OST to PST is available as a free demo version to let users evaluate the features, functionalities and capabilities before deciding to purchase the full licensed version. The free demo version works exactly similar to that of the full version such that it accurately recovers data from damaged OST files, and displays preview of entire recovered data. But it allows users to save up to 25 items per folder only. To save the entire recovered email data from OST files in PST file format, user must purchase the full version of the software.