Outlook Express Recovery Tool
Repairs corrupt DBX files of all Outlook Express versions
- Enriched with powerful email recovery algorithms that accurately and flawlessly recovers email items from Outlook Express DBX files
- Completely supports Unicode character recovery
- Provides options to select and unselect recovered emails right from the preview pane
- Recovers email data even from password-protected Outlook Express DBX files
- Accurately recovers emails, attachments, images, contacts, drafts, notes, sent items, calendars, email properties, permanently deleted emails, etc.
- Offers an easy-to-use, intuitive, self-descriptive, user-friendly graphical user interface
- Recovers email data from DBX files created using any available version of MS Outlook Express
- Works well on all Windows operating system platforms
- Available as a free to download demo version
- Easy Refund Policy
- Perpetual License
- Unlimited files recovery
- Electronic Delivery
Microsoft Outlook Express is a comprehensible email client commonly used by professionals and home users for email communication. It stores all mailbox data in the DBX file format. Outlook Express DBX files are prone to corruption due to numerous reasons such as accidental deletion of files, virus attacks, media corruptions, header corruption of messages, emails emptied from "Deleted Items" folder, abrupt system shutdown, hardware failure, and so on. On corruption of Outlook Express DBX files, all the mailbox data get lost. In such a situation, recovering the DBX file with complete accuracy becomes the necessity of the hour to continue email communication.
Kernel for Outlook Express is a prominent and outstanding third-party email recovery software that accurately and flawlessly recovers all email data from corrupt, damaged or inaccessible Outlook Express DBX files. DBX recovery software extracts mailbox data from damaged Outlook Express Store and restores it in a new DBX or EML file. DBX recovery software accurately recovers emails emptied from "Deleted Items" folder and displays them in RED color for easy identification.
Kernel for Outlook Express thoroughly scans corrupt or damaged Outlook Express DBX files, extracts emails from them, and then displays recovered emails in a tree-like hierarchical structure letting users have a clear preview of recovered items before saving them at desired location. After performing accurate email data recovery, Outlook Express recovery software allows saving recovered email items in DBX and EML file formats that can be easily accessed with Outlook Express.
MS Outlook Express 6.0/5.5/5.0/4.0