Lotus Notes NSF files store users' emails, notes, contacts, calendars, etc. Lotus Notes offers a feature called Access Control List (ACL) using which a Lotus Notes administrator can apply different access rights to a particular NSF file. Some of the error messages that might generate while accessing secured NSF files are:
- "You are not authorized to access that database"
- "You are not authorized to perform that operation"
On occurrence of such error messages, Kernel for NSF Local Security Removal proves to be the best available solution to be opted. Using the utility, a user can easily remove the local restrictions applied on NSF file(s) and can easily access them.
- The tool is not devised to remove encryption from the NSF files.
- The software does not support the error message: "This database has local access protection and you are not authorized to access it locally".
Kernel for NSF Local Security Removal is an advanced and result-oriented email recovery tool that accurately removes Lotus Notes NSF local database security. The software unlocks the NSF file and lets user access the database in just few mouse clicks. Remove NSF Local Database Security tool uses advanced techniques to quickly remove local securities from the NSF file. Also, using the utility user can Undo Changes done by the software to NSF database. A few situations where a user can use the 'Undo Changes' option of the software:
- NSF file does not open up in Lotus Notes
- The error message is different other than handled by the software
- You mistakenly downloaded Kernel for NSF Local Security Removal to remove encryption from NSF files
IBM Lotus Notes 9.0.1/9.8/8/7/6