Kernel for NSF Local Security Removal
Removes local security & access privileges from NSF files.
- Removes local security from the NSF file just with a single click.
- Deals with the error message(s) generated by NSF local security.
- Facilitators 'Undo Changes' option to undo the changes made to NSF files.
- Preserves structure and properties of NSF files.
- Retains complete data integrity while removing security.
- Fully compatible with all versions of Lotus Notes.
- Works with all Windows Operating System versions.
- Offers free local security removal for NSF files up to file size 5MB.
- Easy Refund Policy
- Perpetual License
- Unlimited files recovery
- Electronic Delivery
This utility smoothly removes local security from NSF files. Just with a single click, you can remove security and access protection. After the NSF local security removal, you can access these NSF files in Notes email client easily.
If you get error messages like "You are not authorized to access that database" or "You are not authorized to perform that operation" while accessing NSF files, you can use this utility to deal with such error messages.
This tool assures that there is no loss of data while removing NSF security. So you can access all the NSF emails and other items without any issues after removing the security.
It has an interactive user interface. So for using this utility, users need not require any technical knowledge. They can just read the instructions on its interface to use this tool on their own.
It has an "Undo changes" option which helps to undo the changes to NSF files. This option can be used if the NSF files do not open in Notes after local security removal, or if you have used this tool by mistake (to fix a different error message).
Kernel for NSF Local Security Removal supports all versions of Lotus Notes (9.0.1, 9.0, 8, 7, & 6). And this tool runs on all Windows OS versions like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, & 10.
- The tool is not devised to remove encryption from the NSF files.
- The software does NOT support the error message: "This database has local access protection and you are not authorized to access it locally".
IBM Lotus Notes 9.0.1/9.8/8/7/6
No, this tool only removes local security from NSF files, and does not perform any password recovery.
In such case, the trial version will not work. So, you have to purchase the full version by completing the buying formalities.
This tool is compatible with versions of Windows Operating System and Lotus Notes.
- This is an easy to use tool - helped me in removing securities from NSF files. Really a great NSF Local Security Removal tool, it works with just a single click. Thank you Kernel ” Samuel Jackson
- It helped me when I was stuck in error messages of NSF security. This tool removed the error messages I was getting while opening the files. I am happy with its performance. ” Larry Green