Sometimes, Microsoft Word start functioning in wrong way due to which Word file data may get lost. In order to get back those data, Kernel for Word File Repair software has been developed which is an excellent word repair tool that can repair and recreate Word document files proficiently. The software is fully capable of recovering data from infected Word files which get damaged due to unexpected system shutdown, software malfunctioning, malicious virus attacks or error in reading media where these document files are stored. Being a professional word recovery tool, Kernel for Word File recovery tool restores data and enables the user to recover lost Word data by efficiently repairing all type of corrupt Word document i.e. .doc and .docx formats.
While working with corrupt Word Files, you may come across following error messages:
- The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions. Check the file permissions for the document or drive & use the File Open dialog box to locate the document.
- Word cannot open the existing [square] in Template file
- Microsoft Office Word has stopped functioning. A problem caused the program to stop working properly. Windows will close the program and inform if a solution is available. xyz.doc file cannot be opened
Any of these above messages can result unanticipated trouble and indicates Word File recovery. For resolving these issues you should use this Word document repair software to repair numerous word files in a single repair cycle. Nowadays, it is integrated with more powerful & interactive features that ensure an easy & accurate Word file recovery.
The Word Recovery software creates a folder named as 'Rec' for each recovered word files; this folder further holds sub-folders named Picture or Media. Furthermore, every recovered sub-folder contains two Word files in which one is in text (no formatting, structure and properties) and another is the complete file i.e. files with the same configuration.
All MS Word versions including MS Word 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/XP/2000/97/95
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95 and Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003
50 MB of Free Space
On what situations, Kernel for Word recovery can be used?
Kernel for Word recovery is designed to fix all types of Word corruption. It troubleshoots both minor and major issues of the MS Word document.
How can we know that Word documents are damaged
MS Word fails to corrupt Word documents and generate error messages as listed below:
- The file xxxx.docx cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents
- Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges
- The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions. Check the file permissions for the document or drive. Use the File Open dialog box to locate the document
- MS Word files (.doc) fails to open
What are file formats supported by Kernel for Word recovery?
Kernel for Word recovery supports documents saved in .doc, .docx, .dot and .dotx file formats
Do I need specific trainings or skills to operate this software?
Kernel for Word recovery is embedded with simple GUI features and therefore, it can be easily operated by users without any specific training or skills.
Can Kernel for Word recovery be used as freeware tool?
No, you cannot use Kernel for Word recovery free of costs. However, you can use free version of this software to get an idea about software working.
What are limitations of free version of the Kernel for Word recovery?
Kernel for Word recovery tool is available in free version that shows repaired Doc and Docx files in a tree like structure. However, free version cannot save repaired Word documents on the computer disk. That feature is available only in full version of this software.