Kernel for Math Repair Tool
Repairs OpenOffice Math files (ODF) & restores every bit of data as it is.
- Simple utility to easily and efficiently repair Open Office Math files
- Repairs ODF files corrupted due to any reason with complete accuracy
- Recovery formulae, equations, text, data, images, numbers, objects, etc
- Restores formatting, structure and graphics
- Supports batch repair of corrupt ODF files
- Small sized application with minimal disk space requirements
- Easy Refund Policy
- Perpetual License
- Unlimited files recovery
- Electronic Delivery
Kernel for Math proves beneficial when Open Office Math files get corrupted and you are in urgent need of the data. Open Office Math files are stored in ODF files. Kernel for Math is an excellent data recovery tool that repairs damaged ODF files and recovers all the data stored within such files. Math repair tool is an efficient and easy to use tool that quickly recovers all the formulae, equations, etc. stored in corrupt .odf files and makes the files usable again.
Open Office is a freeware and an excellent application to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more. Open Office Math allows having spreadsheets with all kind of formulae, equations, numbers, graphs, formatting, and more. However, these files may get corrupted and lead to loss of valuable data. Therefore, if ODF files get corrupted, you can avail Kernel for Math for ODF file repair anytime.
Supports all types of ODG files created by any version of OpenOffice
Windows Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95 and Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003
64 MB RAM
50 MB of Free Space